Thursday 30 April 2015

Lifestyle | We're Going on an Adventure!


I'm back, and this time, it's personal!

So it`s been a whirlwind of a year, which you don`t need to know about, but it was a definite, tie-your-shed-down, make sure you`re granny`s not left outside kind of whirlwinds. But none of it matters! I`m back! For good! And should I ever disappear again, may the blogging Gods strike me down!

Okay so back to reality. I am now a freelance blogger/Hair and Make-Up Artist! `But Emily, you can`t be both that`s too much?!` I know, i know voice inside my head, but I wanted it to happen so I made it happen.

Seriously though, back to reality, whilwinds and internal voices aside.... I`m going on this massive self-employed adventure, and right here on this blog is where you can keep up to date with it all. Everything from the good stuff, to the bad stuff. The new work projects, to the rejection letters from potential clients, it`s all here!

This is were my adventure is starting and I want all of you to be part of it!

You can also find me on other social networks, which will be updated throughout the week, where as this will be more of a once a week/special events kind of thing.

Facebook Emily Stansfield Hair and Make-Up Artist
Twitter and Instagram @em_scissorhands

So come along with me! Sit back and enjoy the ride!



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14004457/?claim=va8g9kuqq7s">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment